Tenders – Government Tenders, Search Government Tenders
June 9, 2010 3 Comments
State & Central government departments, Public Sector Organizations (PSUs), have specific tendering processes. This Tendering system has to follow Public Procurement Guideline & rules, CVC Guideline, World Bank or Multi lateral Funding Agency Procurement Polices & Guideline.
Here we help the potential supplier about how to get Tender Information & Search Government contracts, How to Prepare Bids, what to attach with tender and how to quote it for the best possibility to win the Contract.
- following up Tender notices published in Nationalized & Local newspapers.
- Regularly visit Government Tender websites like http://tenders.gov.in. e Procurement website like http://www.nprocure.com, http://eprocurement.gov.in , https://delhi.govtprocurement.com , eprocurement.karnataka.gov.in , mpeprocurement.gov.in etc. for Tender Information
- Visit Government Authority Notice Board for Small value Contract.
- Register or empanel with Government department for your Product category & Services.
- Subscribe http://www.TradeREader.com India’s No 1 Tender Information Service Provider to get daily Tender alert of your choice & search Tenders through web Access.
- Purchase & Download Tender Document and read carefully and analyze them.
- Would the work is appropriate to your business nature, Position or your Business strategy.
- Make sure you match the Technical, Financial and Experience criteria to qualify in Technical Bid.
- How much will it cost to prepare your bid. Also keep considering about blocked Money like EMD, Security deposit or Non Refundable Tender Document Fees.
- Estimate the costs of fulfilling the contract and justify your profit.
- Assess how the contract would affect your other work, staffing and new business initiative.
- You also need to consider how important the Government department is to your business & Client List. Is this a good potential & Reputed Organization.
- Gathering the requirement information.
- Co-ordinating for the raw material required?
- Drafting of letters.
- Checking and verification of bid documents